25 October Update:
- How does this affect Little Flower right now?
- As noted in Father Herzog’s letter below to the community on 20 September the Little Flower bequest projects / capital improvements are on hold. The Little Flower Building Committee is continuing to pursue with the Archdiocese Building and Real Estate Director what can still move forward as part of the infrastructure plans - in particular HVAC and intercom for improved safety and well-being. The committee will strive to keep the community updated as things progress.
- What can you do?
- Please continue to attend mass, engage in the sacraments, pray for our church and community, the Archdiocese and the strategic planning process. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to reach out to any of our community leaders or inquire online via the website.
20 September Update:
Greetings Little Flower Community,
Here are some key points to note:
- Intercom system and HVAC improvements are possibilities to proceed with final approvals in-work from the Archbishop to prioritize improved health and safety of the campus
- Since the Community Meeting in April, your Little Flower Building Committee had been working with V3 Studios to move forward on the original campus improvement plans. The team had made it through the design phase - the latest V3 Renderings are shown below.
- How can I help, you ask?
- You can donate your time and talent and join a committee (whether it be specific to these projects or on our leadership teams such as Parish Council and School Board) or donate monetarily to fund future projects and needs.
- Engage with your Little Flower Community by attending mass and various events
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Father Herzog or any of our Little Flower Community leaders. Also, please feel free to fill out the feedback/inquiry form below.
- Prior information about the Bequest Projects can be found here.